Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Waiting


So yesterday the classroom I should have used for my class to take their final exam was locked and no one could contact anyone to unlock it (they had told me before the semester that I had no need of a key since that room is always unlocked, ha ha). After sitting in the hallway with the class for 20 minutes I just made the exam a 24-hour take home event (two members of the class were really upset with this decision and they chose to help me find a room so that they could take the exam as it was scheduled, I had put everything to vote and the class, outside these two students, voted for the take-home).
So I sit here in the office waiting for students to file in to hand me the exam (it is due at 10:45 AM).
My favorite comment so far: "dude, this was a beast" (followed closely by my asking the last student who came in "How was it?", he replied "I don't know, I had the TV on the whole time so I had a problem concentrating"). Classic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home