Thursday, December 18, 2008

Getting Ready


So we have been in getting stuff done mode over the past few days. I have been to the dentist twice and am currently doped up with whatever they used to numb the left side of my mouth (the best part of the visit when I felt something fall on my tongue, saw the shocked look on the Hygienist's face, then she reached in an pulled out this chunk of calcite and says "just wanted you to see that it wasn't a tooth but the calcite that grew around it" and prceded to show me this black/gray bit that almost made me sick). Needless to say, good times.
Hoping to get my hair cut and then turn it off for the day. I'm anticipating more pain than my previous visit earlier in the week (again, I was told that the left half was worse than the right side, ha ha, love getting healthy, maybe).
The misses is wrapping research stuff and I should plan out my spring classes. But mainly I'm hungry but it's all broth for me until much later tonight (after the last visit, I was able to mush down some meatballs and about four beers, which really did the trick, ha ha).
Have much to get done over the next two days, hoping we really do it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home