Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Happy New Years


Well we're back in town and after taking a mental day back on it.
I need to finish up my syllabus for one class and create another one for a class which is a second part of a programming class (not really sure what the chair wants me to do, but hopefully it will be told to me in this packet I was handed this morning, ha ha).
Otherwise, I'm tired. The goofy curling team I'm on (yeah, I am the fourth member of a Monday night curling team, the best part is that the club has changed the soda vending machines into beer ones, "Why yes, I would love a Pabst.") lost again last night but my team members told me it was a close game (I throw first and in the eight ends we play, I make good throws in about three or at best four of them, I am the weak link and find myself getting down on myself for playing a sport I barely understand the rules to).
It rose above zero today. Yeah.
Cool.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home