Saturday, February 7, 2009

Tropic Thunder


Thank you Netflix.
In the tradition of sharing, the misses and me get to choose every other netflix movie we get. Tropic Thunder was my choice.
It was okay. I laughed and overall it was pretty funny.
However, it was the commentary piece that I really enjoyed (one the big problems I have with netflix is that when we get the movies, we rarely get the bonus features or extra disc which has all the special features I really like - outtakes, deleted scenes, "making of" specials and anything else, it lessens what I come to like in DVDs).
The commentary was all three leads with Downey doing his characters as the movie went along (including 'him' at the very end, it was also funny to listen to Black eating a sandwich and everyone making comments about him being late). They praised everyone and made fun of each other which made rewatching the movie even better.
Ohh' well. I'll take what I can get.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home