Monday, October 27, 2008

World Series Game Two


Last night I had the game on in the background as I was trying to read responses from the class to an assigned chapter reading (I have the class post their chapter responses the evening before I want to discuss it, it allows me to see what they think is interesting, or better yet, see what they are reading wrong, last night the realization was that many in the class are confusing intrinsic and extrinsic motivation and my job today was convincing them that the textbook was correct and their understanding of the terms were wrong, close but wrong, I try to give out positive vibes when I can).
I saw Ryan Howard hit one of his two homers but somehow missed a whole chunk of the game (as in I thought the Rays were still in the game but they really weren't).

Over the weekend the little lady and I had a discussion about finances and we decided to watch our money this week and test ourselves to see if we could follow a budget. We made it to 12:43 this afternoon. Although we did split the lunch special over at the Union (Monday is pizza day and it is the best bargain of all the weekly specials). I'm not too disappointed in our efforts but if we ever want to reach zero, we may need me to find a real job (ha ha, a real job).
Cool. I'm off to see some sort of political event this afternoon (I was hoping for a rock the vote kind of thing but after reading about it, I'm guessing that there will be less rocking and more mocking {from me}).
Ohh' well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home