Sunday, February 8, 2009

Sweeney Todd


The misses is in charge of Netflix list and she must have made a mistake since Sweeney Todd was another of my choices.
My only knowledge of Sweeney Todd before watching it was the encouragement of my Brother and Sister in law (both of whom graduated from Chapel Hill with music education degrees and love musicals, UNC sports, our nephews & fine wines, to me a good list) and seeing one song in the movie Jersey Girl by Kevin Smith. I knew it had to do with killing people and then eating them, or something close to that.
Some of the songs made me chuckle, the lighting was interesting and made the movie hard to watch on our small TV and there were many 'gross-out' scenes which drove the little lady from the room (I ended up watching the second half by myself).
Liked it but probably never need to see it again.
Not sure how that sounds but ohh' well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home