Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Huh?


So, I'm still wondering what I am doing wrong.
I have spent on average 3 to 5 hours everyday just looking for work again (although to be fair, much time today was spent trying to use the wife's job history excel file which is turning out to be fun to fill in, maybe).
I'm hoping to have something in hand sooner rather then later (still have almost no concept of how to use 'then' and 'than').
Good news, I guess my department was serious about having another super-part-time job, I'll be teaching a class on interpretation next semester. They gave me copies of old syllabi and told me look at the books. That class should be a travel heavy or at least visit heavy class (there are plenty of places to see and learn from, hopefully).
Sigh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home