Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Troubles


Credit Card Fun

One of the big problems that could really haunt the little and me, might just happen.
Like many people, we need to get to zero fast (which would mean that I should be working full-time and not part time, ha ha, then I wouldn't have time for this, double ha ha).

I spent today's class explaining motivation (intrinsic versus extrinsic and motivating groups of people) (I know, this is the definition of irony me teaching leadership, and at times like today it dawns on me how ridiculous it might seem to people I know seeing me try to teach leadership qualities to others, ha ha). So after covering motivation we had an exam review in which was student driven through their questions (when I called on some students to ask questions, their responses continue to amaze me, in fact we had a brief discussion of what defines a lame question and yet I have to know which students I can 'pick on' and which ones I need to encourage, I love the dance of teaching, but again, are they really learning anything, ummmmmm).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home