Thursday, February 12, 2009

Messenger Bag


So late last semester I went to a messenger bag to haul my stuff around (I had been using the backpack I got while finishing school at UWM however I was informed that it stunk in a really bad way, a way no amount of washings seemed to alleviate).
I'm not so sure how much I really like it. I sort of always wanted to try the side bag since it seems to be the way many people have gone. Just call me trend-follower.
Here's my main problem, the weight of all the junk on one shoulder cannot be good.
I know this is not right. I'm used to having the weight spread out over two shoulders and my upper back (I like having the weight right on top of me not hanging down on the end of my spine).
There should be more here but maybe I'm just not liking it so much.
Call it my ode to fashion and trying to keep some cred with the kids.
Or, I'm a dope.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home