Monday, February 16, 2009

Forgetting Sarah Marshall


The wife's turn on the Netflix.
Here's the deal, I laughed a whole lot, I mean serious chuckles here, having said that, not sure how I feel about the movie.
The wife thought there was a lot of nudity (and I even had to close my eyes at one point although the amount of male nudity was funny), the story was pretty weak (it's hard to by the love story with Kunis & Segel), some individual people were good (Brand) others were not (the Superbad guy), the pop-ins made for entertaining moments (since this was a Judd Apatow movie there were many people from other Apatow movies that make either brief pop-ins or have small roles that were supposed to push the film along).
I would watch it again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home